Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Steve Jobs

I really enjoyed last class. First we learned to present like Steve Jobs. It was interesting because one of my undergraduate professors had taught us a similar approach for teaching lesson plans. Then we got to listen to Steve Job's graduation commencement address. I really enjoyed listening to his speech. But my favorite part of the evening was watching the release of the new iPad. I was so excited about the iPad 2. After watching the presentation, especially of the new garage band, I was determined I needed to get the new iPad. My mom has an original iPad that I have the opportunity to use, but the iPad 2 seemed so much cooler. Now two weeks later, the newness of the iPad 2 has worn off and I no longer am as determined to get one. I think it would be cool to play with the iPad 2 and the new garage band features, but I think for now I'll just stick with my five year old MacBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment